In light of COVID-19 there will be some minor changes to our normal appointments starting June 5th, 2020.
Here is what to expect:
- Upon arrival you will be asked some general health questions related to COVID-19. If you or others in your household are feeling unwell we ask that you please cancel the appointment and complete the 811 online self-assessment.
- Clients will wear their own non-medical masks or be provided one. Client masks may not be removed until the client leaves the studio.
- Tattoos and Piercings are by appointment only. No one without an appointment will be admitted.
- Customer consultations will be done virtually online whenever possible to reduce the number of visits into the studio.
- Clients will keep their belongings with them in a single, closed bag. Coats will not be hung.
- Clients will clean hands upon entry at a hand washing or sanitation station we provide. Before the actual proceedure, they will wash their hands at the hand washing station.
- Once client per tattooer or piercer and no friends (with the exception of a parent of a minor).
- Payments will be taken only with a card, etransfer, or correct change (no change to be given).
- Aftercare informtion will be provided online. We will not be handing out any paper products.
Thank you all for your understanding and patience.
(Please note that we will not be in the shop until June 5th so no phone calls will be answered before that time.)
Check back soon to check out our new website!